Artisanal Made in Italy Bagels
Florence Pop-Up - Thursday, 3 June
After a wonderful pop-up in Naples, we are now heading to Florence on 3 June. If you are in Florence or a nearby town and have wanted to try our bagels, pickles, bread and schmears, now is your chance!
Here’s how it works:
• There’s no minimum
• We are unable to do door to door delivery so we will be establishing a meeting point for pick up. The window will be for 3 hours in the afternoon.
• We have limited space available so get your order in!
• Sourdough bread is available but only a limited amount so first ordered, first served
• There’s an additional €2 charge per order to help us offset a bit the high cost of gasoline & tolls
• To order, check our menu here and then place your written order by WhatsApp or email Our online order forms aren’t set up for this particular type of event.
To place an order, or if you have questions, send us a WhatsApp message.
Kosher Dill Pickles
We're Linda and Steve, an American couple who moved to Rome in 1999 to open The Beehive Hostel. Steve always baked and made bread & bagels for the small cafe in our hostel. It all started when our hostel was closed due to the Covid pandemic. An Instagram post offering to make our bagels by special order, exploded, both in demand and in very positive responses, and now repeat customers. Our "pandemic pivot" born out of necessity turned into a whole new business, Beehive Bagels.
About our bagels
We make artisanal bagels in the old-fashioned, NY style. They're hand-rolled & shaped, cold-proofed for at least 12 hours, boiled, topped and then baked. We're bagel purists and don't use preservatives, additives, colorings, animal products or anything that deviates from traditional ingredients. Steve - having grown up on the East Coast of the US in a Jewish family - takes his bagels very seriously!