NB: BECAUSE OF SHIPPING DELAYS DURING THE HOLIDAY PERIOD, WE WILL NOT BE PROCESSING ANY SHIPPING ORDERS AGAIN UNTIL AFTER 6 JANUARY
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ORDERING:
1. We have found no couriers that ship overnight or that make guarantees of shipping times.
2. The courier we use, SDA, requires someone available to receive the package so please make sure to keep an eye on the delivery status and provide a complete address.
3. We are not responsible for incomplete addresses or incomplete information which results in your package being delayed or not delivered.
4. Please be sure to include apartment number if applicable and/or name on buzzer if applicable. Please note that the courier does not call and cannot be given additional information for any particularities to the shipping address or delivery instructions
5. Please read Shipping Times and Terms & Conditions below
Rates: For all of Italy, shipping rates are as follows:
€8 for 1 dozen bagels
€12,50 for 2 dozen
€13 for 3 dozen
€14 for 4/5 dozen
€16 for 6 dozen
with the exception of Sicily/Venice Lagoon and Sardegna which have an additional €0,50 surcharge.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to any of the smaller islands such as Capri, Giglio, Ponza, Ischia, etc. because the shipping cost is very high and the delivery time is too long.
These rates include shipping & packaging. We do not profit from the shipping costs.
Shipping Times: Bagels are made the same day and we ship them out by SDA courier. We follow up with a tracking code so you can track your order. We ship out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Most orders arrive between 24-48 hours on mainland Italy and 72 hours to the islands. These times are in no way guaranteed.
Term & Conditions: Please keep in mind that once the package leaves our premises it is no longer in our control what happens to it. We are not responsible for and will not offer refunds for any shipping issues such as damaged boxes, delays, incorrect/incomplete addresses or inability to deliver for whatever reason. If there is a significant delay, we will remake the order at our expense, but the client must pay the shipping cost again.